If you are looking for convenience, comfort, and compelling bargains, nothing can beat the online shopping experience! The same goes for vehicles. However, just like its popularity, the risks involved have grown as well.
Garirbazar.com – Bangladesh’s leading online automotive buying and selling platform – brings you essential tips for a safe and secure online vehicle shopping experience. Just follow these simple rules while buying vehicles online.
- Firstly, buy from a trustworthy and secure website. Look for ‘https’ and the padlock sign in the address bar to know whether you can trust the website.
- Always keep software and virus protection up-to-date. Install up-to-date anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall software. Ensure you have strong passwords for online accounts.
- Always use a secure internet connection for important transactions. Avoid using public Wi-Fi for shopping or financial transactions.
- Browse through the vehicles on offer and look at the photographs and features carefully, before selecting. Do not shy away from asking for further details if required. Ask for maintenance or service records for verification. Genuine sellers wouldn’t mind sharing vehicle history.
- Ask for VIN and vehicle registration number, and check for pending penalties, accident history, stolen reports, etc.
- Check insurance records. Usually, car owners get repairs done at authorized dealerships through insurance. Insurance claims can tell you what all the vehicle has been through in its life and the kind of mishaps it has been involved in.
- Verify the sellers’ identification. Ask for driving license, etc. for verification and records.
- When you go for a test drive, fix the meeting at a public place, preferably during the daytime as uneven paint job, dents or scratches are better visible during the day. It’s best to take someone along with you or at least let friends and family know where you are when meeting for the first time.
- Get a mechanic to inspect the vehicle thoroughly before buying.
- Make sure the documents are complete. Get a complete bill of sale, outlining the terms of any warranties, or accessories that accompany the purchase.
- Finally, trust your instincts. If a deal looks too good to be true, it probably is. Do not get swayed by emotions while buying a car. Check, recheck, verify and only then buy the car.
Many dealers are known to manipulate cars and misguide buyers to shell out their hard earned money on worthless cars. Garirbazar.com helps you connect with sellers directly so that you can choose the car which is perfect for you, without middlemen. Garirbazar.com offers a wide range of pre-owned vehicles and imported vehicles to suit your requirements. You can even register to sell your car online and connect with buyers to get the best price for it!