Make an offer
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Printer toner cartridges are designed with specific page yields. Nowadays laser printers or copiers usually use a toner chip (also called a smart chip) to monitor and count the pages used during printing. The toner chip is connected to the printer via direct contact or non-contact (RF). It is usually gold with a small PCB board and is dedicated to the storage unit for data storage, sometimes configured with the processor to respond to the request of the processor or copier. If a particular page is swallowed, it will contact your computer to alert you.