Make an offer
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Registration 2022,april 28th, fitness and tax paid in advance.........
With a fuel consumption of 11 litres/100km - 26 mpg UK - 21 mpg US (Average), 0 to 100 km/h (62mph) in 7.9 seconds, a maximum top speed of 131 mph (210 km/h), a curb weight of 3748 lbs (1700 kgs), the CX 7 2.3 DISI Turbo has a turbocharged Inline 4 cylinder engine, Petrol motor.
This engine produces a maximum power of 260 PS (256 bhp - 191 kW) at 5500 rpm and a maximum torque of 380 Nm (280 lb.ft) at 3000 rpm. The power is transmitted to the road by the all wheel drive (AWD) with a 6 speed Manual gearbox.
On the topic of chassis details responsible for road holding, handling behavior and ride comfort, the CX 7 has Independent. McPherson. coil springs. anti-roll bar front suspension and Multilink. Coil springs. anti-roll bar rear suspension. Stock tire sizes are 235 / 60 on 18 inch rims at the front, and 235 / 60 on 18 inch rims at the rear. For stopping power, the CX 7 2.3 DISI Turbo braking system includes Vented Discs at the front and Discs at the rear.